Samsung SCX 3400 Printer Drivers Setup
SCX 3400 Printer Setup
The initial step in Samsung 3400 printer setup is to get the hardware ready and then install the compatible drivers and software.
SCX 3400 Printer Install
After getting the printer ready for the setup process, proceed to download Samsung scx 3400 driver to the device. Now download the latest drivers and software for both Windows and MAC.
SCX 3400 Wireless Setup
Now complete Samsung 3400 wireless setup with the compatible drivers and expert assistance. Also, now you can connect Samsung printer wireless to both the printer and the network.
Samsung SCX 3400 Setup Guide
Samsung SCX 3400 printer a Laserjet multifunction series printer from Samsung. Now you can perform almost every task at an affordable price as it comes with toner saver technology.
- To begin with, unbox the new 3400 printer along with the accessories from the packing.
- Then, connect the original power cord from the printer to the direct power supply wall outlet.
- Now, connect Samsung 3400 printer to computer (Windows or MAC) with the Samsung USB cable.
- Here, the device may prompt for downloading the USB drivers for establishing a connection from the printer to the computer.
- To connect the Samsung SCX 3400 printer to network, use either wired mode or the wifi mode.
- However, the wired connection is the best for the first time printer setup process as it enables the uninterrupted connection.
Samsung SCX 3400 Driver Download
Samsung SCX 3400 Driver Download for Windows
Here download and install the latest Samsung 3400 driver from the website to your device. Here are the complete instructions for downloading and installing the latest and the compatible drivers to your Windows device.
- To begin with, SCX 3400 drivers download for Windows, connect the device, and the printer to a network.
- Next, connect them with a USB cable or Wireless mode.
- Now, download the Samsung drivers file to your device and initiate the installation wizard.
- Here, follow the instructions from the wizard to complete the driver installation process.
- If you need assistance with finding and installing the latest Samsung Printer drivers, connect with our experts.
Note: Now you can download either the basic drivers or the full set drivers during the initial setup. Also, you can download the latest drivers for different Windows OS versions, including Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, XP, and Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Figure 1: Download the scx 3400 recommended driver and install in windows
Figure 2: Download the scx 3400 recommended driver and install in Mac
Samsung SCX 3400 Driver Download for MAC
It is now easy to download and install the latest and the compatible SCX3400 drivers and software for your MAC device in a snap. Then, follow the instructions below to complete the driver download and installation process.
- To begin with, the SCX 3400 driver download, identify the OS version of your MAC computer.
- Then, download the driver files to your MAC device. Next, extract them to a separate folder.
- Now, initiate the Installer wizard, and you can see a set of steps to complete the installation.
- Then, complete the 3400 driver installation process by following the instructions.
- If you are looking for further assistance, reach us for technical assistance on Driver download for MAC.
We Recommend: Before beginning the driver installation process, connect the printer to the MAC device with a USB cable or the wireless mode. Also, connect the printer and the MAC to a stable network for downloading the driver.
Note: The compatible MAC OS versions includes MAC OS X 10.0, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, MAC OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, and macOS 10.14.
Samsung SCX 3400 Wireless Printer Setup
- To connect Samsung SCX 3400 wireless to network, you can use the Wireless Setup Wizard mode. For this, you need the network SSID and the password.
- Now, initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Settings option on the printer panel and follow the instructions.
- On your printer panel, go to Settings and then go to Wireless Settings. Here, select the option Pushbutton under Wifi Protected Setup to enable WPS mode.
- After that, push the WPS pushbutton on the reverse of your router to connect the devices wirelessly.
- Also, connect the Samsung SCX 3400 printer wireless to Windows with these instructions.
- Go to the Devices and Printers option under the Control Panel on the Windows
- Here, select your printer name to add it to the Windows device.
- Initially, click on the Apple iconto access the menu.
- Next, go to the Systems & Preferences and then select Devices.
- Here from the available devices, select yourprinter name to add it to the MAC device.
- For a wired connection between the printer and the network, you can use the LAN cable.
- Here, connect one end of the LAN cable from the printer to the router.
- Also, ensure the cable has no physical damage for a stable connection.
Samsung Printer SCX Series
- Samsung SCX 4623 Driver
- Samsung SCX 4521FS Driver
- Samsung SCX 4623F Driver
- Samsung SCX 4623FW Driver
- Samsung SCX 4521F Driver
- Samsung SCX 3400 Driver
- Samsung SCX 3406FW Driver
- Samsung SCX 4521FR Driver
- Samsung SCX 4729FW Driver
- Samsung SCX 3405F Driver