Samsung M2020W Printer Setup
SL M2020W Printer Setup
The necessary Samsung Xpress m2020w setup process includes unpacking, connecting to the network, and installing drivers and software.
SL M2020W Printer Install
Easy instructions to install Samsung m2020w driver to Windows or MAC computer. Also, get technical assistance on m2020 drivers download and update.
SL M2020W Wireless Setup
Samsung M2020w wireless setup is easy with the set of instructions and the latest and compatible M2020 printer driver and software.
Samsung SL M2020 Setup Guide
M2020W is one of the best all-in-one printer series from Samsung. With this printer, you can print, scan, and copy in a jiffy. Also, with the right set of drivers and software, you can connect the printer to the device and network wireless.
- Firstly, unpack the brand new Samsung M2020w printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Next, connect the power cord that comes in the pack to the rear of the printer and turn it on.
- Now, set the preferred settings, including Date, time, location, and language.
- For the first-time printer setup, we recommend you to use the USB cable connection as this ensures stable connectivity between the printer and the computer.
- You may need a specific Samsung m2020 driver for a USB setup.
- To connect Samsung M2020w to network, you can use either the Wireless Setup Wizard or the Wireless Protected Setup mode.
- Here, the Wireless Setup Wizard mode uses the wireless network SSID and password. The Wifi Protected Setup mode uses only the Pushbutton, and no SSID and password are needed.
Samsung M2020W Driver Download
Samsung M2020W Driver for Windows
Now download the Xpress m2020w driver for both Windows and MAC from our website in a snap. Now you can get the compatible and the latest SL-m2020w driver and software.
- To begin with, Samsung m2020w driver download, connect the printer to the computer and the network.
- Next, download the driver file to your Windows computer and extract the files.
- Now, run the extracted AutoRun file.
- Then, follow the set of instructions on the screen and proceed with Samsung m2020 driver and software installation.
- In case you are unable to find the compatible and the latest set of drivers and software for your Windows device, reach us. We will assist you in installing the most recent and compatible Samsung m2020w driver for your Windows device.
Note: Here, ensure you download the latest and the compatible Samsung M2020w driver for Windows OS versions. The compatible Windows OS versions ranging from Windows Server 2003 to Windows 10 (both 32 bit and 64 bit).
Figure 1: Download the M2020W recommended driver and install in windows
Figure 2: Download the M2020W recommended driver and install in Mac
Samsung M2020W Driver Download for MAC
Download Samsung m2020w driver and software easy to your MAC. Firstly, select
the compatible drivers and software for the MAC computer. Then, install it on the device. Here are the steps for downloading the latest and compatible M2020w driver for MAC OS versions:
- Firstly, connect Samsung m2020w printer to the network and the MAC desktop with the USB cable or the wireless mode.
- Next, download the printer driver file to the device and extract it to a folder.
- Now, run the AutoRun file and follow the instructions for completing the driver and software installation process.
Note: Now you can get the compatible drivers and software for MAC OS desktop in a click. Here is the list of MAC OS versions that are compatible with the Samsung m2020 printer. The OS versions range from MAC OSX 10.1 to MAC OS 10.14.
Samsung SL M2020 Wireless Printer Setup
Connect Samsung m2020w printer to the network or the device wireless easy. For this, now you can use either the Wireless Setup Wizard mode or the Wifi protected Setup mode. With the driver, you can connect the printer wirelessly to the devices easy.
Samsung m2020 wireless setup method uses the Wireless network name and the password for establishing a secure connection. For this, you may need to install a specific wireless software to your device that is connected to the printer.
- The Wifi Protected Setup mode uses the Pushbutton for establishing a connection between the M2020w printer and the network.
- For this, ensure your router has the WPS pushbutton to enable a secure connection.
- Now, connect Samsung M2020W printer to Windows Wireless with the latest Firmware.
- Firstly, go to the Control Panel on your Windows Device and then go to Devices & Printers.
- Here, click on your HP Officejet printer name under the Available Devices option.
- Now, click on the Apple icon on your MAC device.
- Then go to Devices under System & Preferences.
- Here, from the list of available devices, select your printer name and add it to the MAC device.
- Now connect M2020w printer to the network with a USB cable.
- You may need a specific set of Samsung M2020w printer drivers for completing the Network setup using the Network Cable.