Samsung M2835 Printer Setup
SL M2835 Printer Setup
To begin with, Samsung m2835dw driver setup process, unpack the printer. Then install the drivers and connect it to a network and a computer.
SL M2835 Printer Install
Download and install the latest and the compatible m2835dw driver for both Windows and MAC. Also, avail expert assistance for the same.
SL M2835 Wireless Setup
Samsung Xpress SL-m2835dw printer Wireless Setup is easy with the compatible drivers and wireless software. All you need is the network SSID and the password.
Samsung SL M2835 Setup Guide
Samsung Xpress SL-m2835dw printer is one of the best printer choices for printing with high-quality output at an affordable price. Now get the complete instructions for printer setup, driver install, and network setup here from the experts.
SL M2835 Power Cord
- Initially, unbox the printer and connect the printer to the direct power supply.
- Here, always use the original power cord from the pack to connect it to the wall outlet power supply.
SL M2835 USB Setup
- Now, connect Samsung Xpress SL-m2835dw printer to the computer (Windows or MAC) with a USB cable.
- Usually, you get the original Samsung USB cable in the pack with the brand new printer.
SL M2835 Network Setup
- Now connect the printer to the connectivity network with either the LAN cable or the wireless mode.
- Here, you need the wireless network name and the password for establishing a secure connection.
Download Samsung M2835 Driver for Windows
You can now download the latest Samsung Xpress m2835dw driver for Windows computer. Here are the full instructions to download the m2835dw driver to your Windows device.
- Firstly, to begin with the Samsung m2835dw driver installation process, connect the printer to the Windows device with either wired with the USB cable or the wireless mode.
- However, we recommend you to connect the printer and the Windows computer with a USB cable for the continuous installation process.
- Then, download the complete drivers and software files to the Windows device and extract them to a folder.
- Now, run the extracted file to initiate the installation process.
- Then follow the steps on the wizard screen to complete the Samsung m2835dw driver installation.
Note: If you face any issue with identifying the right driver and software, reach us. Our experts here guide you with the complete driver download and installation process. Now you can get the latest drivers for all compatible OS versions.
Figure 1: Download the M2835 recommended driver and install in windows
Samsung M2835 Driver for Mac
To download the latest and the compatible drivers and software for MAC, here is the step by step instructions. Before proceeding with the Samsung m2835dw driver download, connect the printer and the MAC to a network. Also, connect the printer and the MAC computer with a USB cable or the wireless connection.
Figure 2: Download the M2835 recommended driver and install in Mac
On a successful connection, proceed to download the Samsung m2835dw driver for the MAC OS version.
- To begin with, the Samsung m2835dw driver installation, download the compatible drivers and software file for your MAC device.
- Next, extract the downloaded file to a folder in the MAC device.
- Now, run the extracted .dmg file to initiate the driver installation process.
- Then, follow the steps on the wizard screen for completing the driver installation process.
Note: For any technical assistance or error messages, feel free to contact our experts. We assist you with every step for a successful Samsung driver and software installation process.
Samsung M2835 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup method
- To connect Samsung Xpress SL-m2835dw printer to the wireless network, use the wireless setup wizard.
- Here, you require the Wireless network name (SSID) and the password for a successful wireless connection between the printer and the network.
- Wifi Protected Setup pushbutton mode is another secure wireless mode to establish a connection between the printer and the network.
- Here you should push the button on the router after enabling the Wireless Protected Setup mode on the printer.
Wireless Setup Using MAC
- To begin with, connect the Samsung printer and the MAC device to a network.
- Next, go to Devices under Systems & Preferences.
- Here select your Samsung Xpress SL-m2835dw printer name to add it to the MAC device.
Network Setup using Network Cable
- Now you can connect Samsung m2835dw printer wired to the network using the network LAN cable.
- Here, connect one end of the LAN cable to the printer and the other to the network router.
Wireless Setup Using Windows
- Firstly, connect the Windows device and the printer to a network.
- Next, on your Windows, go to Devices under Control panel.
- Here click on your printer name to add it to the Windows device wireless.